- Code in various programming languages in order to develop software solutions.
- Contribute in analysis based on requirements.
- Produce documents and specifications wherever required.
- Work collaboratively with other developers and QA engineers to deliver the solutions.
Desired Qualification & Skills:
- Completed Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or related field.
- 4-6 years experience on C/C++ programming on Windows.
- Adept at Data structures and Algorithms.
- Decent hands-on experience in Windows internals, driver development and Windows debugging.
- Proficient in Windows multi-threaded programming and IPC mechanisms.
- Good written and verbal communications skills at the business and technical level.
- Background and knowledge of security domain.